Centennial Property Management
Let Us Manage Your Home
We Appreciate The Opportunity To Earn Your Business!
At Stars & Stripes Homes, Inc. we treat your home as our own. And offer a wide range of professional property management services to serve your needs as landlord and homeowner. Our monthly management fees start as low as $99.00 per month and typically range from eight per cent (8%) to ten percent (10%) of the monthly rent we collect on your behalf.
Owners Trust & Use Our Services:
- No Upfront Fees!
- 24/7 Online Account Access & Timely ACH/Electronic Owner Proceeds
- Dependable, Accountable Bookkeeping
- Maximum, Efficient Rent Collection And Eviction
- Experienced, Full Time, Licensed Property Managers & Staff
- 24/7 Responsive Maintenance
- Efficient Tenant Procurement & Screening
- Network Of Sites Advertising (See Description Below)
What we do as your Centennial property manager:
- Market and Show your home to potential tenants.
- Conduct background checks and screen potential tenants.
- Negotiate all lease terms and Recommend monthly rent to charge.
- Document the condition of your home upon tenant move in.
- Collect rent, collect late fees
- Manage your home and utilities during periods of vacancy.
- Provide 24/7 access to your statements of proceeds and expenses.
- Maintain funds & security deposits in FDIC Wells Fargo Bank accounts.
- Provide you with annual IRS required 1099 Forms.
- Coordinate maintenance with tenants and service technicians.
- Post Rent and Possession Demands and Evict tenants as necessary.
- Coordinate home improvements requested by tenants and homeowners.
- Represent you when purchasing an investment home.
- Recommend appropriate properties to purchase as an investment.
Single Family/Townhome/Condo Management Fees
- No Upfront Fees! We earn our pay when a qualified Tenant moves in!
- Tenant Procurement Fee (Screening, Lease Signing, Move-In)
- Monthly Management Fee - typically a percentage based on rent
- Network Of Sites Advertising Included
- As low as $99.00 per month - typically 8% to 10% of monthly rent
How Can We Help You?
Call Now Or Email Us!
720.408.1144 (Justin Sadler)
(303) 326-0550 - Monday - Friday 9-5
Duplexes/Multi-Unit Apartment Complexes
We manage multi-unit buildings. Please contact us for custom pricing.
Network Of Sites Advertising
Our Tenant Procurement Fee includes our Network Of Sites Advertising! We professionally market your home via high visibility on-line advertising. This state-of-art advertising reduces or eliminates periods of vacancy, increases the number of quality tenants to lease your home and helps demand the highest rental rates to maximize your monthly cash flow. The Network Of Sites Advertising includes but is not limited to:
Many of the above websites feed into other sites to advertise your home. A good example is the popular military-based insurance company USAA using HotPads.com to provide rental listings to its website visitors looking to lease a home.
Frequently Asked Questions
You get what you pay for. There are no upfront fees! We earn our pay when we find a qualified tenant, have a signed lease and received rent and the tenant has moved into your home!
Monthly Management Fee - Our monthly management fees start as low as 99 dollars per month and typically range from 8 to 10 per cent of the monthly rent we collect on your behalf. Please contact us for a custom quote on your home more details on procuring a tenant for your home.
- One-Time Tenant Procurement Fee - Don't need monthly management? Just need help advertising your home, screening prospective tenants and preparing the lease? Our one time Tenant Procurement Fee is roughly equivalent to one month's rent and includes advertising your home using our Network Of Sites technology and procuring the tenant (show your home, conduct a tenant background check, complete the lease, document the condition of the home and move the tenant in). The homes we manage typically rent in less than 10 days which minimizes the period of vacancy and potential loss of rent for you!
- Lease Renewal Fee - In the event the tenant desires to re-new their lease at the end of agreed to leasing period, there may be a nominal fee to coordinate, re-negotiate and document the rent and extend the leasing period.
Centennial Area Information
The City of Centennial was formed on February 7, 2001, from portions of unincorporated Arapahoe County, including the former Castlewood and Southglenn census-designated places (CDPs). The citizens of the area had voted to incorporate on September 12, 2000, choosing Centennial as the official name during the vote. The name reflects Colorado’s admission to the Union as the 38th state in 1876, the centennial year of the United States Declaration of Independence. The state of Colorado is nicknamed the "Centennial State".
International Headquarters for Gamma Phi Beta sorority are located in Centennial. Gamma Phi Beta was the first women's organization to use the term "sorority".
On September 10, 2008, it was announced that Centennial had been chosen as the site of the first IKEA store in Colorado. The IKEA Centennial location opened on July 27, 2011. It is the second largest IKEA store in the United States. On October 7, 2011, IKEA Centennial was awarded the Project of the Year by the City of Centennial. Source From Wikipedia
Areas We Serve
- Highlands Ranch
- Commerce City
- Castle Rock
- Cherry Creek
- Lone Tree
- Greenwood Village