Professional Property Management
Hire Us To Manage Your Home
To view a sample Rental Analysis Report click here.
At Stars & Stripes Homes, Inc. we treat your home as our own. We have been managing homes in the metro area for over 15 years. And offer a wide range of professional property management services to serve your needs as landlord and homeowner. Our monthly management fees start as low as 99 dollars per month and typically range from 8 to 10 per cent of the monthly rent we collect on your behalf. Don't want monthly management? Just need us to find a tenant for you? We can do that! We can also manage an eviction for you!
Owners Trust & Use Our Services:
- No Upfront Fees!
- 24/7 Online Account Access & Timely ACH/Electronic Owner Proceeds
- Dependable, Accountable Bookkeeping
- Maximum, Efficient Rent Collection And Eviction
- Experienced, Full Time, Licensed Property Managers & Staff
- 24/7 Responsive Maintenance
- Efficient Tenant Procurement & Screening
- Network Of Sites Advertising (See Description Below)
What We Do As Your Property Manager:
- Market and Show your home to potential tenants.
- Conduct background checks and screen potential tenants.
- Negotiate all lease terms and Recommend monthly rent to charge.
- Document the condition of your home upon tenant move in.
- Collect rent, collect late fees
- Manage your home and utilities during periods of vacancy.
- Provide 24/7 access to your statements of proceeds and expenses.
- Maintain funds & security deposits in FDIC Wells Fargo Bank accounts.
- Provide you with annual IRS required 1099 Forms.
- Coordinate maintenance with tenants and service technicians.
- Post Rent and Possession Demands and Evict tenants as necessary.
- Coordinate home improvements requested by tenants and homeowners.
- Represent you when purchasing an investment home.
- Recommend appropriate properties to purchase as an investment.
Property Management Fees
- No Upfront Fees! We earn our pay when a qualified Tenant moves in!
- Tenant Procurement Fee (Screening, Lease Signing, Move-In)
- Monthly Management Fee - typically a percentage based on rent
- Network Of Sites Advertising Included
- As low as 99 dollars per month - typically 8 to 10 per cent of monthly rent
Inquire About Our Services
Complete Form Below or Contact Justin Sadler, Owner, Broker
Duplexes/Multi-Unit Apartment Complexes
We manage multi-unit buildings. Please contact us for custom pricing.
Network Of Sites Advertising
Our Tenant Procurement Fee includes our Network Of Sites Advertising! We professionally market your home via high visibility on-line advertising. This state-of-art advertising reduces or eliminates periods of vacancy, increases the number of quality tenants to lease your home and helps demand the highest rental rates to maximize your monthly cash flow. The Network Of Sites Advertising includes but is not limited to:
Many of the above websites feed into other sites to advertise your home. A good example is the popular military-based insurance company USAA using HotPads.com to provide rental listings to its website visitors looking to lease a home.
Frequently Asked Questions
Many of our home owners choose to purchase a Home Warranty! We recommend visiting the Fidelity National Home Warranty or Blue Ribbon Home Warranty websites for more information concerning the plans and policies and costs! These are two companies that owners have used in the past with success. If you want to speak to a warranty representative, please feel free to call Fidelity National Home Warranty, Cindy Bonick, 303-210-9973, firstname.lastname@example.org or you can visit www.HomeWarranty.com or www.BlueRibbonHomeWarranty.com.
Denver Area Information
Denver is located in the center of the Front Range Urban Corridor, between the Rocky Mountains to the west and the High Plains to the east. Denver's topography consists of plains in the city center with hilly areas to the west, south, and southeast. It has four distinct seasons and receives a modest amount of precipitation spread through the year. Due to its inland location on the High Plains, at the foot of the Rocky Mountains, Denver, like all cities along the eastern edge of the Rocky Mountains, is subject to sudden changes in weather.
The City and County of Denver has defined 80 official neighborhoods that the city and community groups use for planning and administration.
Although the city's delineation of the neighborhood boundaries is somewhat arbitrary, it corresponds roughly to the definitions used by residents. These "neighborhoods" should not be confused with cities or suburbs, which may be separate entities within the metro area. Denver is home to many nationally recognized museums, including a new wing for the Denver Art Museum by world-renowned architect Daniel Libeskind, the second largest Performing arts center in the nation after Lincoln Center in New York City and bustling neighborhoods such as LoDo, filled with art galleries, restaurants and shops.
Areas We Serve
- Highlands Ranch
- Commerce City
- Castle Rock
- Cherry Creek
- Lone Tree
- Greenwood Village